Collateral Management Japan Forum 2020
Join leading regulators, treasury and risk practitioners and OTC derivatives experts to discuss the outlook for Japanese derivatives, repo and securities markets; strategies in complying with new regulations, effective ways in collateral optimisation and innovative ways in managing trading costs.
- Addressing regulatory fragmentation to strengthen and harmonize the OTC Derivatives market
- A look at Japan’s current collateral management regulatory and reporting landscape
- The LIBOR transition – what you need to know
- Resolving operational and IM challenges faced by buy-side and local banks
- Understanding IM Documentation techniques for Phase 5 onboarding and beyond
- Operations techniques for collateral management
- Embracing SIMM and MVA Models
- How Japan can take advantage of digitization and automation to keep up with the global market
- Collateral optimization – best practices and methods
- XVAs and the next level – a deeper dive
- Establishing capital requirements for CVA’s
- The Future Outlook of Japan’s Collateral Management Industry
SmartStream provides Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM®) solutions and Managed Services to dramatically transform the middle and back-office operations for financial institutions. Over 1,500 clients, including more than 70 of the World's top 100 banks, 8 of the top 10 asset managers, and 8 of the top 10 custodians rely on SmartStream’s solutions.
SmartStream delivers greater efficiency, automation and control to critical post trade operations including: Reference Data Operations, Trade Process Management, Confirmations and Reconciliation Management, Corporate Actions Processing, Fees and Invoice Management, Cash & Liquidity Management and Compliance Solutions. Used independently or as a suite of solutions and services, clients’ gain a lower cost-per-transaction while reducing operational risk, aiding compliance while improving customer service levels.
For more information about SmartStream visit: www.smartstream-stp.com.