Collateral Management Japan Forum 2020
Join leading regulators, treasury and risk practitioners and OTC derivatives experts to discuss the outlook for Japanese derivatives, repo and securities markets; strategies in complying with new regulations, effective ways in collateral optimisation and innovative ways in managing trading costs.
- Addressing regulatory fragmentation to strengthen and harmonize the OTC Derivatives market
- A look at Japan’s current collateral management regulatory and reporting landscape
- The LIBOR transition – what you need to know
- Resolving operational and IM challenges faced by buy-side and local banks
- Understanding IM Documentation techniques for Phase 5 onboarding and beyond
- Operations techniques for collateral management
- Embracing SIMM and MVA Models
- How Japan can take advantage of digitization and automation to keep up with the global market
- Collateral optimization – best practices and methods
- XVAs and the next level – a deeper dive
- Establishing capital requirements for CVA’s
- The Future Outlook of Japan’s Collateral Management Industry
TriOptima is the market leader for portfolio reconciliation, collateral management and reporting reconciliation, and is now part of CME Group. As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, options, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals.
For more than 30 years, Murex has been providing enterprise-wide, cross-asset financial technology solutions to capital markets players. Its cross-function platform, MX.3, supports trading, treasury, risk and post-trade operations, enabling clients to better meet regulatory requirements, manage enterprise-wide risk, and control IT costs. With more than 50,000 daily users in 60 countries, Murex has clients in many sectors, from banking and asset management to energy and commodities.
Murex is an independent company with over 2,000 employees across 17 countries. Murex is committed to providing cutting-edge technology, superior customer service, and unique product innovation.
For more information visit murex.com